Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

doTERRA Essential Oils

I joined a mommy group on facebook and one of the gals on there was having an essential oils class and I thought that if I want people to come to MY parties that I should go to other people's..... I went and wasn't all that interested in the oils but still had an open mind, well now I AM HOOKED!! I won a starter kit that has lemon, lavender and peppermint in it along with a mini oil "bible".  I had a horrible stress headache one night so I looked in the mini bible and it said to use peppermint and lavender, I did, and I could feel it work almost instantly.  I also got horrible body aches, and a sore throat on Saturday so I sent Kylie a message and she put together an oil blend for me to put in some capsules and also to rub on me.  Honestly within an hour after taking the capsule with I felt better, not 100% but I could get off the couch and actually move around without feeling like death.  I am having a party for Kylie and her doTERRA oils on the 31st.  I'm SO excited!! I really feel like if there are more natural ways to heal and it really works (which I know that it does) then we should do it because its just better than putting chemicals and other damaging things into your body.  Not to mention the money that could be saved on medications and co-pays that could be remedied with an oil. HERE is her website.

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

LOVE doTerra! My faves are the peppermint, lemon and grapefruit!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love essential oils. My fav is Tea Tree.

I would love to have you drive all the way down here and have a party!!! I need to get my house in order. Once I do, you are so coming!
Love you girlie.