Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tornado Andrew

Yesterday while I was going to the bathroom my sweet darling little boy Andrew, pulled the trash out and dumped it over, everyone had cereal and there was milk and cereal still in bowls on the table, he dumped those out and of course the container of Cheerios was still out and he dumped that out on the table, drank some of my drink, then poured it out, then he pushed a chair over to the front door so he could unlock it, he opened it and  Cho ran out.... I got most of it cleaned up and sat down in the living room and look up at him and he has Cho's water bowl and is drinking the water out of it.... Awesome. I had to laugh so that I didn't cry.

3 comments:

Ami said...

I think he needs to go to the bathroom with you for a few years, huh?

One of my friends had a little boy who took things all over the house to make messes, like taking the flour canister from the kitchen and dumping it in the living room, toilet paper in the laundry room etc.

She called him Darth Deciduous.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I hate days like that. Glad you can laugh about it.

Dan said...

GOTTA LOVE KIDS LIKE THAT ONE.
I love to see that SOMEONE is still blogging out there.