Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anyone want to have a catalog party?

I'm trying to build my business.... I need people to have parties for me. So if anyone is interested in earning free jewelry and helping out a friend PLEASE contact me at locketsbytiffany@gmail.com.  So far we are only in the United States.

The two parties that I've had have been successful but I need to build my online orders.  These really do sell themselves, when people see them they want one.  I will send you catalogs, and then you direct them to my site, and YOU get free product, win win!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome that you are doing this. I would like to see the jewelry.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

I looked at the jewelry a couple weeks ago when you first posted about it. It's adorable! Someday... :)