Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update

I'm always tired, there is always laundry, dishes and picking up to do.  Matthew and Will are doing swimming lessons, William is doing great, Matthew hates them.  Andy is on rotating 12 hour shifts, I hate them. 
The baby is doing great and gaining weight.  Nursing hurts more than I ever remember, and I've almost lost all of the 30 lbs that I gained during pregnancy.  Too bad I had 50 to lose before I ever got pregnant... 
Our house and car are WAY too small, but that isn't going to change, so we will have to make do.  I'm doing all that I can to avoid getting post partum depression, I have to get out of the house at least once a day and reading seems to help me too.  As soon as I can I will start taking walks with the kids.  We still need a stroller, diaper bag (we've been using the hospital one, its small and won't stay on your shoulder...), and the crib is still in the garage waiting to be set up.  Andrew is still sleeping in our room in the bassinet, which is fine with me.   Here's to hoping I can start getting more sleep.  

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Postpartum is the hardest. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. My motto that I use is 'this shall pass'. Its not going to be like this forever. Little Andrew will start sleeping better. You'll figure out the sleeping arrangements, you are on your way to being in you pre-pregnancy clothes (woo hoo), and nursing gets so much easier. Hold on tiff, I know you can do it. I always kind of wish those first few months away because I hate the chaos of it but then you realize how horrible that is. they grow up way to fast to wish their little lives away. Enjoy it. Enjoy it all.

Kristina P. said...

That's still awesome you lost 30 pounds!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

You poor thing. It's always so chaotic for awhile when you bring a new baby home. Add trying to recuperate on top of that, and it can get overwhelming. Do you have anyone nearby that could watch the boys for you for a few hours, so you can get in a nap or two?