Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy crazy dreams!!!

Oh the hormones! I know that pregnant women are prone to absurd and crazy dreams, and I have not escaped that. So I have had SEVERAL dreams about my hair..... One where a guy from high school cut all my hair off with a hunting knife, and it looked really cute, a few with me cutting my hair off while it is braided, a few that I insist on my neighbor coming to braid my hair before we go to the hospital and she has to come to my house at 5 am to do it. Last night's dream was about the baby's hair, it was long and in braids like mine, CRAZY!
I've had a dream about going to go get a new swimsuit and I wanted to get a bikini, that one could be classified as a nightmare! I've heard of women having major hate dreams about their husbands, because they are the ones that "did this to them", I don't have those, instead I have dreams that my husband impregnates a women at work, with a girl, and leaves us for her, again another nightmare, for me, but also for him, this woman that I dream he impregnates he cannot stand, she is a "manly" woman who lives with another woman and he says that she acts like a 19 year old boy. Of course I wouldn't dream that he gets some hot actress pregnant, but a woman at work who only likes other women ;) During this pregnancy I've become obsessed with watching CSI and Gilmore Girls re-runs, and so I've had a dream or two that I am Marg Helgenburger and that I solve these random crimes, and I'm on TV and I'm really hot....? I've also dreamt that Luke's Diner replaced a little restaurant by our house called Kravers, but no I wasn't having coffee with Loralei and Rory :( I love these random and funny dreams but I will be happy when they stop, especially the hormones.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The funny thing is, I keep having pregnancy dreams. Not pregnant, but I have dreamt that I was pregnant, twice, in the past couple of weeks. Sort of freaked me out!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oh the dreams. I like having random sweet dreams.
BUT the weird ones...yea, I could do without.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Ok. Those were funny dreams! Thanks for sharing them and giving us a laugh! :)

Sovic Clan said...

Bwwwwaaaahhahahah!! Those are crazy!! Who's the guy from school???

Anonymous said...

lol, you crack me up..yes who was the guy?

Tiffany said...

Doug G, of all people... He and Brittney have been in a few of my dreams, WEIRD....