Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I can't believe he's 4!!

AJ turned 4 today!! He's a little stinker but I love him to the moon and back!!! He still refuses to potty train, and even said he didn't want to have his birthday because I told him that he was a big boy now, and in his brain being a big boy equals having to go potty. He says some of the funniest things ever! I'm so happy that we have him, even though I cried for literally MONTHS when we found out we were having our third boy. He completes our family and is such a mommas boy! I hope that never changes. He loves animals, especially dogs and horses. I hope to get him on a horse this summer. He loves to go to grandmas house and will cheer when I tell him we are going to either ones house.  4 things I love about Andrew James:
1. His infectious laugh
2. He loves to give me hugs and kisses and loves to sit with me. Everywhere we go.
3. He can play with little toys or even non-toys for HOURS by himself. I love to listen to him play by himself.
4. He can be so stubborn, more than both his brothers combined, but he's is so incredibly sweet.






Some selfies I found on my phone of him.


He loves babies!! 

Pre-school

Paint my beets! Beets=feet

He got new garden gloves and was helping pull weeds

"yook, momma I'm bigger!"

At the zoo for his last pre-school fieldtrip

Playing at the lake!

Cousin Connor was so sweet to play with AJ for hours!

Feeding the goats, he would get close to the goats with the food, then dump it on the ground and laugh about it.

Hailey and AJ!

At the zoo!

He wanted to help by adding sprinkles to the cupcakes.





Happy Birthday AJ!!












I went through old pictures and found the car seat pictures, click HERE  to see them.  

No comments: