Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I might be a LITTLE crazy.. Or a lot...

I applied to go to USU, I need to get some transcripts then I will be going online and getting my degree in Family and Consumer Science.  Plus there is an extension in the next town so I can also go there if needed.  I just want my Bachelors. I had wanted to be a nurse when I grew up and I still might do that, but nursing school doesn't feel right, right now. I really feel like I need to be a teacher while my kids are in school so we have the same schedule.  So I'll get my degree then I can get my alternate route to licensing to be a teacher.  I'm REALLY excited but REALLY nervous.

I have also committed to and have started training for the Ragnar Wasatch Back relay. Again I'm really excited but really nervous.  I have a great running partner and we have been meeting at the gym at 5 AM almost every morning, we were going to try to run outside today but it was snowing. We were supposed to do 8 miles today, she got them all in but I only got 7 because I chaff and it hurt, really bad. I really hate snow and would LOVE to move somewhere that either gets no snow or very little.  But both of our immediate families are in Utah. =p


1 comment:

Ami said...

So which part of all that points to you being possibly crazy? My vote is on running. Running is for crazy people.