Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

33 Things about me for my 33rd birthday...

1. I was born on Thanksgiving and so my birthday falls on Thanksgiving every 11 years....
2. My favorite colors are purple, pink and yellow. I think I look the best in purple.
3. I have naturally curly hair, and hated it until I became a mom, now I love it because it's easy.
4. I know nothing about nor do I care about astrology, but one time I walked into a weird store and a lady asked me when my birthday was and told me I was a goat born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, however you spell that, I think I've always just gone with whatever horoscope is cooler.
5. I don't like onions.
6. I'm addicted to Cherry Coke, if just regular Coke is available I will drink that.
7. I think Diet Coke taste like cat breath.
8. I danced from the time I was 3 until I was 18 or 19.
9. I was a member of dance company all 3 years of high school.
10. I was on drill team aka Spinnakers my Junior year.
11. I was a varsity cheerleader my senior year.
12. I was awarded 2 scholarships for an essay I wrote about my dad.
13. My sister is 13 years younger than me but we are still best friends.
14. I wear a size 9.5 or 10 shoe. I wore an 8.5 when we got married. Having children made my feet get bigger.
15. I don't like pumpkin pie or anything pumpkin. I think I was traumatized as a child because I would just get a pumpkin pie instead of birthday cake at my dads house.
16. I don't like to ride roller coasters like I used to. I still like them!! But not as much as I used to.
17. I've tried to be a morning person but I'm a night owl through and through.
18. I can't stay up late and recover as quickly as I used to.
19. I'm not as "bendy" as I used to be.
20. I hate my nose.
21. I also hate how FAT and stubby my big toes are. My 2-4th toes are freakishly long.
22. New Kids on the Block was my first concert. I was 10.
23. Boyz 2 Men was my 2nd concert. In 9th grade. I remember that I wore a blue and white striped shirt and denim overalls.
24. I always wanted a dog, bunny and a horse and always asked for those things from Santa.
25. I don't remember when I stopped believing in Santa, but I remember praying that he was real and asking for proof.
26. I hate politics because I don't understand them.
27. I love to read and always have. I have fond memories of laying in front of the heater in my grandparents room with Beaverly Cleary or Babysitters Club, and a blanket and pillow and reading for HOURS.
28. I thought I would have 4 girls and 1 boy.....
29. I miss running and how I feel when I get done with a run.
30. I miss sewing and seeing what I was able to make!
31. My eyesight is horrible and I have a deep rooted fear of going blind.
32. When I lose 80 pounds I want to go skydiving.
33. I've never been to another country besides Canada. But it was before you needed a passport to go there. I want to get and use a passport in the next year.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Love you! You are fun and amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Charlene said...

Love you! You are fun and amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Von said...

I never want to go skydiving, but I would love to lose 80 pounds...who am I kidding I will take 20. :)

Happy Birthday!

The Circus said...

I remember ironing your hair out on an ironing board :)
I just love you. That is all.