Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a quickie...

To let everyone know WE LOVE EA!! I LOVE being with kids all day...... Matthew is doing great and loves being at school, William likes his teacher and has met new friends. We are doing GREAT! I am BEAT, but feel good knowing that it's because I'm working with cute little 2nd graders.

Our school is a "no touching" school, so the kids can't play tag or hold hands or play football at recess, but it also means when I see my own children in the hall I can't hug them and give them a kiss, I have started fist bumps or fives..... It's sad that we live in a world where it has to be established that you can't touch each other, but I know it's for everyone's safety.

No comments: