Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wow!

Time sure does fly when you're having fun (insert snicker here), we have been busy busy busy since school got out. I got a killer deal on the Pass of all Passes, it's a pass that gets you into 2 water parks, 2 indoor fun places with go-carts, batting cages, mini-golf, etc., and then some sports games. So we've been taking advantage of that, and William has been doing a little summer camp at school.
Tomorrow William will be 9!! I can't believe it! He is honestly the best big brother!! He helps me SO much with his brothers and doing chores around the house.  I feel so lucky to be his mama! Right now he is really into an online game called Minecraft. He is reading the 4th Harry Potter book, and likes to help me in the garden.  He and I like to watch the Harry Potter movies together and he won't admit it but The Deathly Hallows part 1 scares the bejeebees out of him.
I will post pics tomorrow, I sure do love this kind, gentle hearted kid! And also tell the tale of Peter vs the miniture schnouzer.......

2 comments:

Ami said...

Happy Birthday to William!

My son turned 25 yesterday. And believe me, it goes TOO FAST!!!

((hugs))

Missionary Momma said...

I agree on busy busy busy...I thought Summer vaca was to reeelllaaaxxx??? ;) Happy birthday tomorrow to William! Yay for 9!