Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

K5 Online Reading and Math review

I have never been asked to review anything before so when I was contacted by K5 I jumped at the chance! Especially where Matthew needs extra help!! Also William only made it to the 8's in his times tables this year so we have a lot of catching up to do because Excelsior will expect more from him.
I found their online program very user friendly and when I had the boys get on, it told them step by step what they needed to do.  My boys would ask if they could get on the computer and would tell them that they had to do K5 before they could play any games, both would gripe about it, but then once they were on the site they had forgotten that they had actually wanted to play minecraft (or lego.com, or monkeyquest).  So overall I think it is a great program and I wish I had utilized my trial better, or asked if it could have started right now, the end of the school year was just crazy and I honestly would forget about it until our last week of the trial, so that is my only complaint, I wish I had more time, BUT they will give me more time if you tell them I referred you!! ;)

Would you like a chance to try it out? Well click HERE to go to the free trial.  You can also contact them about doing a review and it will extend your free trial, and with summer here I know I need ALL the help I can get to keep these kids busy and not completely forget everything they learned!!





1 comment:

Heather said...

I might have to try it! Thanks for the idea!