Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

He speaks (sort of)!!

Andrew is going to be 20 months in 3 days, and he has been a little jibber jabber, but the words we can understand clearly are:


  • No, it used to be when he meant no he would shake his head no, but now he says no when he means yes and no....
  • Please, we taught him the sign for please so he will say please and rub his fist on his chest while he says it, its adorable!
  • I want to go, it sounds like "ine go"
  • shoes
  • more (also signs this while he says it)
  • Cho
  • Outside
  • Fish (ish)
  • cookie
  • banana
  • 1,2,3, GO (he usually says this as he's about to jump off of something, usually the couch onto the couch cushions that he has thrown onto the floor.)
  • Amen
  • Diaper, he has only said it once or twice but its hilarious to hear him say it.
  • Bubble Guppies (ubble upps)
  • Bath
  • Drink
  • Juice
  • Mine
  • Mom, he will yell mom whenever he needs ANYTHING, and even if he wants dad he yells mom.
  • Dad
  • Night-night
  • When he wants Will he yells "Uhhhh" and when he is looking for Matthew he yells "Maaaaa"
That is all that I can think of right now, he might say more..... I can't believe how quickly he is growing! Hopefully I will get better about posting.....

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is great! I cannot believe he is that old. WOW, time flies.

How is Mathew doing? I would love an update!