Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Its been a while....

Sorry, I've been busy getting ready for today.  My aunt sent the boys "big" toys; a scooter for Will, a 3 wheeled scooter for Matty and a ride on Fire Engine for AJ. She shipped them straight to our house and asked if I would wrap them for her, price of shipping, yada, yada, yada, I was going to wrap them then we decided it would be fun to put them together and have them waiting for the kids when they woke up this morning. We should of known that Andrew wouldn't be interested in anything else, and he really wasn't. He paused for a moment for the Angry Birds but then hopped back on, did I mention it makes A LOT of noise? The other boys were more than happy to open his other presents for him, again he paused when he saw more Hot Wheels, just so he could line them up on the seat of the fire engine and give them a ride.


I was able to surprise Andy, I think? And he surprised me with a gift card for running clothes, some nice bath stuff, 6 pack of bottled Coke, and a carpet shampooer.  Pooer, that looks funny to me.... Also last week he got me annnnn iPHONE!! I love it!! I'm the luckiest girl on the planet. Just sayin. Merry Christmas everyone I hope you have a fantastic day and are surrounded by those you love!!!

Stay tuned I need to write about my new venture!!

1 comment: