Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crap

My sister-in-law and niece told me I should watch Vampire Diaries, so I looked on Netflix, and found them.  I started watching them and I LOVE it. I didn't need another show to watch. Andy told me he was okay with me watching Vampire Diaries, if I don't watch Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant ever again. I agreed.

Paul Wesley (Stefan) makes a MUCH better vampire than Robert Pattinson.

4 comments:

Jacki said...

I LOVE Vampire Diaries! I even have a Team Damon hoodie. He is H.O.T.

Bry and Meliss said...

Bummer! I love Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant! :)

Ami said...

Pattinson is the creepiest looking guy!! Ewww. I cannot imagine why anyone would find him attractive. Plus, he's really, really stupid.

And I'm not much of a watcher of anything, really... spend too much time with my computer.

:)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I'll have to get it. Interesting.