Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My kids are funny...

William and Matthew are so funny. Tonight I made one of William's favorites- meatloaf. And he asked for seconds and thirds. Here is the dinner-time conversation.

William: "Mom, this taste SO good, you should be on TV."
Matthew: "I hate dinner, I don't want to eat salt."
Me: "There isn't salt in it. You have to eat at least 5 bites."
Matthew: "No, I hate meatloaf, I want a snack."
William: "I will eat Matthew's!"
Me: "No, Matthew has to eat his own dinner."

Matthew then slammed his head on the table and started crying. You win some and lose some......

2 comments:

Jacki said...

ha ha ha! Sounds like dinner time at our house.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Mmmmm, I like Meatloaf!