Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Matthew

Matty has been saying some really funny things lately.  He burped and said it came out his eyes, then he burped again and said it came out my eyes and nose. He was drinking soda.

He went to bed and when he laid down he told me he will be done in a minute. Then about 30 minutes later he came out and said, "I'm done." I told him to go back to bed and he said, "But mom I told you I would be done sleeping in a minute, and now I am done." I walked him into his room, and he said, "But mommy I told you I don't need to sleep."

I was combing his hair and sprayed it with hair spray, and he said, "Is that grape spray? I want to taste it."
It reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Elf,  when he sprayed the passion fruit spray in his mouth.

No comments: