Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Does it count?

For my 8 week challenge one of the points is to do an act of service or random act of kindness, I watch my nephew everyday, for free. So does that count as my act of service? My sister-in-law "pays" me by cleaning my house and helping me get organized.  She hopes there is a time that she can pay me but for now I think it's a good arrangement.  Are there days that having one more kid gets on my nerves? Yes. Do I ever feel burnt out? Yes, but it seems like just when I'm about to snap I get a break.  Plus he is SO sweet and Matthew and Andrew love to play with him, although him and Andrew have moments of jealousy when I'm holding one or the other. William is at school for most of the time that he is here, but he also likes to play with him.

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Nice! I would love to have someone help me clean!

Grandma Princess said...

We have friends that just completed this challenge. The women did it as teams ( it was easier for them to do it that way so that they would not let their buddy down.) They tied so they are now going to cook a good dinner to share and then go "window shopping" to celebrate!
Good Luck as this time of year is the toughest to do it in with all that is about to be celebrated.
Good Luck!
Pam D.

Sovic Clan said...

I think that totally counts!!