Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please go read this

If you just get my posts via email you will have to actually come to the blog to be able to click on the links.

My friend VON, posted THIS post on her blog and blogged about it, I sobbed when I read Von's post then I sobbed even harder when I read the other post. So here is my sign right now: I don't feel like I'm good enough or deserve to be as loved as I am. It could also say: I didn't choose this, but I'm doing the best I can to change things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a life changing post that was for me. I am sorry you are struggling, and that you feel like yoh don't deserve the love you get...you most definitely deserve to be loved furiously!

Chin up, friend. I AM HERE FOR YOU!