Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My AMAZING husband

We have lived in our home for 8 years, for the last 8 years Andy has wanted to put shelves in the garage.  Today he put the shelves in the garage!!! He even cleared out the bookshelf that I've been using for food storage and put all the food on one of the shelves. I'm SO proud of him for doing it. And he did it all by himself!! He's so dreamy.
Also, I'm trying out homemade carpet spot cleaner, I hope it works. The baby can now open the front door. A whole new world of trouble has opened up. We gotta get a top lock soon because I'm sure he will figure out the deadlock sooner than later.

3 comments:

mrs.boring stay at homer said...

Way to go (your) hubby!

Angela said...

Good job to your hubby. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yup, those top flip locks that look like a hinge...saved my life...or umm, my kids lives!

Yipee for shelves! That is a great idea! I think I will put that on Derek's "to-do" list!!!