Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where were you?

On that September day that you first heard the name Osama Bin Laden? I was in bed when my husband of 3 and a half weeks came in and told me to get up and watch the news.  I didn't understand what was happening, it didn't seem real to me.  I couldn't understand how this had happened.

Today I was trying to get the boys to brush their teeth and come read with me when I got a call from Andy telling me to turn on the news, he had heard that the President was going to be making a speech. I couldn't get the channel to change because the DVR was recording 2 shows at once.  I found CNN and tuned in, Andy told me to text him when I found out what was going on when it suddenly said that Osama Bin Laden was dead, I told Andy, pushed pause on the TV and got the boys in bed.

I just listened to our President confirm that he is dead. I can't believe it. Again, I'm not sure what I think about it. I just pray that it doesn't cause more war or bring about another September 11th. May God Bless us and watch over us All..

No comments: