Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures are on a different computer....

So while I was in the hospital Andy decided that we needed a desk top computer, and I have yet to embrace said desk top computer, I'm used to the laptop, I love the laptop, I can watch tv and use the laptop, but all the new pictures that I would LOVE to post are on the desk top.....
So I promise I will embrace the desk top and post pictures of my beautiful boys soon, Andrew is 4 weeks old today, I can't believe it, he is doing really good.  William still loves to hold him, and Matthew likes him.... He does put his hands over his ears whenever the baby makes any noise even if is just a grunt or squeak.  Which Andrew does A LOT of, squeaking and grunting, that is.

This weekend we went to the cabin, it was SO nice to get away.  The boys LOVE it there, it was a lot of fun.....

Another thing, my ENTIRE family is here, my mom's 3 sisters and all of their families, we did family pictures yesterday.... I got my family polo shirts to wear, and true to form, Matthew was NOT cooperating, I hope we got some good pictures.... William has someone to play with, it makes me happy, oh and him too......

1 comment:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Looking forward to the pictures! :) And I can't get over the fact he's already 4 weeks old! Time flies!