Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My oldest turned 7 on June 24th!!!

I cant handle that I'm stuck in the hospital and my little boy is having his birthday!!
So here are 7 things that I LOVE about my oldest:

1. He is the sweetest, most loving, tender-hearted boy.
2. Oh his imagination! Its the best!
3. He is totally independent and has been since he could walk.
4. He loves to build things and takes pride in showing them off, I hope that never changes!
5. He is HILARIOUS, seriously SO funny, I love that he can make me laugh as much as his dad does!
6. He is a VERY good big brother.
7. He tells anyone that will listen how much he loves his family.





1 Year Old


2 Years Old




3 years old! We went to the zoo with his cousins, it was tons of fun!

4 years old, he had a Thomas the Tank Party, but there are no pictures????



5th Birthday Party we rented a huge waterslide, he LOVED it!



6 years old, his birthday was spent in California where we went to the zoo and a little party at Auntie Suzette's house!


7 Years Old! He got an awesome Transformer cake and got to go swimming with 3 of his best friends!




No comments: