Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm sick.

I have this horrible cold/allergies thing going on, my voice is going in and out (not good for my job), I'm exhausted, my body aches (as if it didn't already), my head is constantly pounding, and I can't find relief.  Our humidifier doesn't work, I can't find the Vix to rub on my chest and I have to work random hours so I can't just lay down and sleep.  Yesterday when I was trying to catch a nap between my shifts my youngest came in and was trying to "spoon" me, he's tiny, all he ended up doing was putting his little feet in my back, making it very hard to sleep, but it was cute, so I didn't move him.

Today we are having a big family party at my grandparents house, my grandma and grandpa from California are here visiting,  I'm excited to see them, but I wish I felt better. 

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can empathize! I've been sick too. Feel better!

Unknown said...

=(

feel better soon.