Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I WANT TO GO HOME!

I am SO done with the hospital! I want to be with my family, I want to sleep in my own bed and eat when I want to.  I HATE hospital food.  I want to be able to walk around without pain, I want the pinched nerve in my shoulder to go away.  I find it ironic that I get the worst headaches when my blood pressure it at its lowest?  I hate watching tv and I used to love it, I used to be able to pick up any book and read it no problem, but not here, I have to really want to read something before I will read anything.....  I want to go see Eclipse tomorrow, I have a ticket to go, they won't let me leave for 4 hours, luckily my BFF is going to go with her mother and sisters in law, but still I've been looking forward to Eclipse and counting down the days. 

I don't want to have the baby this early, I don't I'm just having a little melt down at the moment.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am sending you lots of good, warm, fuzzy thoughts.

Emily S said...

You mean "Windows on the Wasatch" fine dining isn't doing it for you? Sorry, girl. I hate it when all of the things that are normally so relaxing and great (tv, books, internet) become a chore because your body and brain are dead. Sorry, I hope that Eclipse will be a good cure for post-baby blues . . .