Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My goodness....

Monday night: Andrew calls me 15 minutes before he's supposed to come home and says he's on his way home with a kidney stone.
I call BFF and FAB neighbor Debi, she comes, we go to ER.

EARLY Tuesday morning: Diagnosis? Multiple kidney stones in each kidney.
Good news, no surgery required. Bad news, he has to pass them on his own.
OUCH!!

Tuesday: Lots of potty accidents, poop in pants = mommy throwing up.

Wednesday: Progress, Matthew went potty without being prompted! Hooray!!

Thursday morning: Horrible morning sickness for me, horrible headache from medication for Andrew.
Later this morning? Doctor appointment to decide if I go back to work on Monday.

Also this morning we got our taxes!! Finally! I will be SO happy (and relieved) to pay off multiple things!!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Take the good with the bad! I wish it could all be good!

Sounds like you are making some progress with Matty! I am sure you have many more days of accidents, but every victory is one step closer! Good luck...one foot in front of the other!

Love you girl!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

"Andrew calls me 15 minutes before he's supposed to come home and says he's on his way home with a kidney stone."

I must not be quite awake. When I first read this, I was thinking they were in a gift box as a present for you. :) Sorry he has kidney stones. I've heard they're very painful.

Yay on the potty training!! He'll get there!

Sorry 'bout the morning sickness. As much as I detested mine, it reassured me that I was at least still pg.

I always look forward to getting our taxes back, too. It always helps, no matter how small an amount, doesn't it?