Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just don't even know what to say....

My biological father's mother died last night. I can't find the right thing to say. I didn't really ever have a relationship with her. I can't remember a lot about her. I know that she has been really sick and I had intentions of sending her a card and a picture of my boys. I feel bad that I didn't do that. She did however meet my boys about 2 years ago and she was very sweet with them. I know that she will be missed and I feel sad for my cousins and aunts.

2 comments:

cmnacnud said...

Tiffany, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. Whether or not you had a close relationship with her, it's obvious that you care and that is a gift you possess which will help you bring comfort to others who may be struggling with the loss.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Tiff, That is about all you can do.
Don't feel guilty.....Don't feel guilty!
Love ya, Jenny