Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did you know the lungs and liver form at 5 weeks??

I didn't know that!! It's pretty dang crazy! That is why I have to get my diabetes in check NOW because having diabetes this bad can cause the babies organs to be dis-formed, I guess, one more thing to stress over. Great. BUT, I know this is the reason that I got a positive pregnancy test a whole week and a half before my missed period, so that I could change my medications and get my betes under control so that this little one will have the best chances of surviving this and becoming a part of our family!! I feel like everything is going to be okay and we will get to welcome this baby into our home, it's all just SO SCARY! And I feel like I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER! August seems SO far away!!

No comments: