Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I'm thankful for my grandma...


She drives me absolutely NUTS but I couldn't live without her. Today we went to lunch and then to Hobby Lobby, it was such a fun day with her! She has helped me become the mother that I am. She is SO compassionate and loving. She won't ever read this but that's okay, I tell her how much I appreciate and love her... When we aren't fighting... She raised me and I'm forever thankful to my grandparents for taking me and doing all that they could for me. They continue to treat me as one of their daughters and I don't want to think about how my life would of turned out if they didn't do that... THANKS grandma!

I'm also VERY thankful for my awesome hubby who while I was out and about made brownies for the Scentsy party that I had tonight... I have an amazing husband, but that goes without saying, I mean who else is going to go see a sneak peek of New Moon with their husband and who else can ask their husband to make brownies and #1 have them do it #2 not eat the brownies all gone and #3 include your child in the process?? Not many... You are an amazing man Andrew and I am blessed that you are my eternal companion!!

I don't want to ruin the happy shiny post but I need to get it off my chest..... I have NO idea how on earth we are going to fix our car.... It's our only car so we HAVE to fix it but we don't have the money for it.... I HATE money...

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I hate cars!!

Luke, I love all of your positive energy! I am also thankful for your grandma...otherwise, I would never had known you!
And I am thankful that you have such a great man taking care of you!!
Good luck with the car...something will work out.
XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel about money. we are living on one income and so when our car needed work done, it stressed me out big time. we managed to get it fixed...barely had money left until payday..but thank goodness it worked out. God has a way of providing for us when we need it most.