Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

What's next?

Now that the half marathon is over I can concentrate on other matters.... Sunday is our 8 year anniversary, we aren't doing anything, Andrew has to work graveyard shift this weekend so he will be sleeping while me and the boys go to church. I plan on making dinner so he has something yummy to eat at work, I will also make bread so he can take that too... Other than that...? Nothing..... The 24th is the first day of school! I can't believe I will have a 1st grader! I need to get him some new shoes, shirts, backpack and lunch box, man alive, I need to have that yard sale I've been talking about having so that I can get us some extra mu-la!! I want to have a yard sale and get rid of a bunch of stuff that is taking up space and not being used.... Matthew is starting pre-school, I think... I haven't actually found out for sure when he will be going... My schedule at JetBlue changes at the end of this month, I will have Sat/Sun/Tues/Wed OFF. I'm looking forward to having my weekends free!!
Andrew's 30th birthday is on the 31st, and his favorite band Dave Matthew's Band is coming on the 1st, perfect gift, right? I wish I could find a way to get us tickets to go... I think I will try and win some for us...
There is another half marathon at the end of September that I'm considering... But there is the issue of BABY BABY BABY, it's all consuming for me lately it's my deepest desire and my biggest fear, I am determined to lose 5-8 lbs a month for the next 4 months so that we can start "trying" in December....
So what's next? I don't really know...

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I want to see Dave Matthews as well, but I just bought a house and am poor now :( good luck winning some!