Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 years ago today.....

I GOT MARRIED!!! We had agreed that we wouldn't do anything for our anniversary, so you can imagine my shock and surprise when I woke up to a dozen roses and a card sitting on my office chair. Andrew is working his 4 graveyard shifts this weekend, so another reason why we didn't do anything.... Yesterday he told me he had to leave early for work, I didn't think much of it, his excuse being he had to pick up somebody on his way... I was still clueless today when he was leaving for work I asked him why he didn't leave early today to go pick up the guy he had to yesterday, his response, "When did you think I went and got you the card and giftcard to Kohl's?"....... Oh right, DUH!! What a kind and considerate husband I have!! Now I really have to cook something up for his birthday, anyone want to babysit my kids so I can work extra hours so I can cook something up for his birthday?!? ;)
I was going to be a super fantastic wife and bake bread and pesto pasta for him to eat and then take to work, BUT I fell asleep!!!! So I am baking bread and the pasta was done OH about 5, FIVE minutes after he left for work, so what is he going to be eating for his anniversary dinner?? Stinking Ramen Noodles!!! Not only does he have to work but he doesn't even get a decent meal to eat.... Man he got the short end of the stick on this anniversary...... I hope I can make it up to him....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the same anniversary! I haven't blogged about our day yet though :)

Trishelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you! You have a beautiful family. They are so lucky to have you!

I hope it was a wonderful day!