Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bear Lake

We had SO much fun camping with all of Andrew's family (minus one sister and her family) in Bear Lake!! We played on the beach, went out on a boat, had some great food and made some awesome memories! Matthew was SO good he even walked during most of the hike so we didn't have to carry him!! What a trooper... We got a new tent that is a two room cabin tent and it was plenty big! We borrowed cots from Andrew's brother and the boys slept on an air mattress, we decided we need to get us two separate twin sized air mattresses for ourselves... Maybe that will help us sleep better.. Who knows? We all pitched in and rented a boat, I LOVE to water-ski and was able to do so! It was so much fun, my father in law even skied and Andrew was able to get up for his first time ever, so did my sister in law Joy! There was also a canoe and a kayak that everyone got to ride in, it was so cool. Every night we had dinner together and one morning had a yummy breakfast together, it was so great to be together and have fun playing.
I know I always do slide shows but they are the easiest way to show off all my pictures so here you go....

5 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I like to waterski too! I get made fun of though because they say its a thing of the past. Wakeboarding is where its at but I can't get up on one of hose things! Skiing is much easier for me! We love boating! You got some really good pictures! You musthave a really nice camera. I so want a new camera!

Sovic Clan said...

Love the pics! How fun!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I was unable to see your pictures. I will try again later.

I am SO glad I was able to see you guys! Your hubby is so cute! We really need to get together again soon!!

Carmen Eggers said...

We switched from a queen size air mattress to two twin sizes a couple years ago and it was totally worth it! The big one would lose air at night and then we would be squished in the middle, so we never slept very well. Since we got the twin sizes we sleep so much better! I recommend doing it.

Unknown said...

how fun!!