Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I LOVE MY JOB!!


I just felt the need to give JetBlue a blog shout-out. Even though working around mine and Andrew's work scheduals can be a HUGE pain, and I feel horrible leaving my children with anyone, but if I have to work (which right now I do) JetBlue is the BEST job for me!! I only work 3 days a week, I can usually trade just about any of my shifts to be able to be with my family or be home when Andrew isn't, I get flight benefits, I WORK IN MY PJ'S, I can read or fold laundry in between calls and on my breaks, I work from home, and they offer lots of VTO (voluntary time off) so I can get off early and sometimes they offer AVTO (advanced voluntary time off) so I can get the whole day off the day before I work.... When I do actually work I get paid fairly well, that is all I just LOVE JB! We were hiring but aren't at the moment but if you're interested I will let you know when we are!!

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

:)
You make me smile. I wish I could get paid to fold the clothes!!!!

Unknown said...

um, so let me know when I can apply...if it is that good then I would quit rcw. oh, and can i how much starting wages are?

Unknown said...

I would love to work there. The only downfall is the training that isn't at home. :(

I'm so glad that you get to work from home. You deserve it. :)