Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a few things

We got a cat!!
SHE is about 4 years old, she is already Spayed, her name is/was Itty Bitty, but we are going to change it to Minnie! The boys LOVE her!! Matthew is being gentle (so far, cross your fingers, he does get a naughty sparkle in his eye when he pets her and gets to her tail....) Matthew can actually say her name!! And its pretty clear unlike every other word he says that is just a grunt... Well except Dada, Mama, no, bye, hi, please/cheese, and car....

Will FINALLY has a loose tooth!


William has been telling us for the last oh I'd say about 2 years that he has a loose tooth, well he has had a few kids in his class actually lose teeth, well imagine my surprise that he came running into the kitchen exclaiming, "Mommy, my tooth is loose!" And what do I reply with? "Oh Will no its not, you say that all the time, but you don't have a loose tooth." He just comes up opens his mouth and wiggles it with his finger........ Hopefully he will be like me and just loosen it and pull it out himself,and not like Andrew, who, on the other hand had to have the dentist remove his baby teeth... If only he could lose the teeth that have cavities, yes he also got 4 cavities!!

My body is broken...

So from previous posts, you can read that I've been having issues with my girl system... Got the IUD out, no period, started birth control, when I got to when I was supposed to have my period, guess what? No period, took a preg test, Not prego, Doc gave me pills to force my body to have a period.... no such luck.... took another preg test, not prego... I really feel like it would be such horrible timing to get pregnant right now, well let me say that differently, I WANT to have more babies, but I'm super worried about the pregnancy side of that. If I knew that I wouldn't have to be on bedrest again, or get as sick as I did, I would be totally fine getting prego sooner rather than later. Why would I want to have a period you ask..? Well when you have PCOS, (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) You need to have a cycle... So rather than waiting until I've lost at least 20 more pounds, I want to know that I work, that I when we're ready for number 3, will be able to get pregnant... Even though the timing would not be good and I would most likely end up on bedrest, there was a part of me that was hoping to see a plus sign....... But what if I was just EXTREMELY lucky and blessed to get my beautiful boys and I cannot have any more children? I will have to learn to let go and know that Heavenly Father is in control and that I need to have faith..... There are plenty of children that need loving families, I know we will have more children, I just wish I knew that they were going to come the way my boys did... Even though my last pregnancy, and the 3 weeks spent in the NICU after, were SO HARD, I LOVE being pregnant, I love feeling my body change and then later feeling the baby move, I don't even mind morning sickness, which when I got would last all day, because it was a reminder of what was happening inside my body, it was like a hello from them while they were in the inside, yes I know I'm CRAZY, but I just want another shot (or two) at a healthy pregnancy..... Pray for me, that my doctor will know how to fix me, or that if its His will, strength and love to mend what I imagine will be a crushed heart, and a way to make it possible another way.....


4 comments:

Cathy Clark said...

hurray for the loose tooth, and good luck with the cat! I am so sorry that you are having some problems right now, and I can totally relate with loving being pregnant, you are not crazy just a mommie!

Becky said...

You guys are having craziness at your house, huh! So is the cat just fun or to help find a mouse?! Alex will be so jealous when he hears that Will has a loose tooth. He's asked me several times when he'll start losing his "because so-and-so and so-and-so have already lost some". And I'm sorry to hear about the brokeness. Didn't you think that "old age" and all these broken type things were supposed to happen to people MUCH older than us!?

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Geez, life is tough. I wish that we could not have such trials.
I believe you are one strong woman and you can handle what ever does happen. Keep on Keepin' on! Love you girl!

Krystal said...

if Will is anything like my students, the tooth would haven been gone before school was out today! I have kids get a loose tooth at the beginning of the day, and they just wiggle the heck out of it until it's out! And nothing is more disgusting to me than watching them wiggle their tooth while I'm trying to teach! Eww...

Also, good luk with the girly issues and trying to have another baby. It will all work out in the end. You are such a cute mom!