Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

My birthday/Christmas wish list

My birthday is tomorrow, you still have time to go shopping....... and if not tomorrow Christmas is acceptable as well, here you go (this post is mostly for my husband, but I love presents)

1. New Purse
2. Massage
3. Touch up the paint in the living room, kitchen and hall
4. Paint the boys' room and our bedroom
5. New bedroom set (or just a new duvet cover, sheets, drapes)
6. Lipo
7. PJ's
8. Jewelery
9. iTunes giftcard
10. iPod Nano, I love my shuffle but would like to create playlists..
11. Money for an amazing vacation
12. Everything in the house to have its own place and organization
13. Disneyland, first with the boys and then 2 days just Andrew and I!
14. Skin resurfacing (i hate my skin)
15. Pictures hung in my house where I want them in the cute frames that I want from Walmart and Target!
16. Dance lessons (ballroom would be totally fun if Andrew would do it with me, or just to be able to do dance classes again)

Okay, ready, set, shop!!!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

The check is in the mail!

Have a great day!!!!

Unknown said...

Good list! I hope you get everything...;)