Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got tagged by Angie, I think

8 things tag.....

8 TV shows I can't miss
1. Biggest Loser - I'm still furious Amy didn't get rid of Vicky this week!
2. LOST - January can't come soon enough!
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Life
5. Samantha Who? Its just light and fun
6. Private Practice
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. The Office - LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!

8 of my favorite restaurants
1. La Puente
2. Noodles and Co.
3. Biaggio's
4. Iggy's
5. Tempanyaki
6. Fazzoli's
7. Bucca di Beppo
8. Olive Garden

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I went for a walk/run
2. Had my friends helping friends weekly meeting
3. Did Hip Hop Abs
4. Started sewing the quilts I'm making for the boys
5. Laundry
6. Read books with the boys
7. Watched, well listened to the boys watching Wall-e, still not sure if I like it or not..
8. Went to bed alone, Andrew is working graves...

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Shoe party tonight
2. My birthday on Saturday
3. Thanksgiving
4. Black Friday shopping
5. Wrapping Christmas presents
6. Decorating the house
7. Going to see the lights
8. 2008 being over

8 things on my wish list
1. Weight loss
2. A nicer bigger paid off car.
3. A bigger house exactly where my house is now
4. A baby girl
5. To take my husband to Italy to tour where he served his mission
6. No debt
7. Enough money to meet our needs and a few wants
8. To make a difference

8 people I tag
1. Debi
2. Alice
3. Jenn
4. Bonni
5. Jennie
6. Brittney
7. Erin
8. Sara

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What are you doing at 7:46 am. I guess I am just lazy but I am barley rolling out of bed at 8:00am.

I would love to go to Italy. We just got done studying Ancient Rome and I am facinated.

I am a little unhappy with Amy (Biggest Loser) also. I HATE VICKY!

Love you girl!