Jenny tagged me to do 8 things about my kids, so here goes
1. He is SO hilarious, everyday I can't wait to have time to just sit and talk with him.
2. He tries VERY hard to be a nice big brother and I'm so thankful for that.
3. I've noticed that he is much more willing to share toys, even his beloved transformers than most kids are.....
4. It seems like everyone loves him and gets along with him.
5. He used to not want to or like to cuddle with me but now he will climb on my lap any chance he gets!
6. He will tell anyone that has a baby under the age of 2 that he likes thier baby, and he means it, he will usually get down to their level and smile and play with them.
7. He tells me randomly throughout the day that he loves me and that I am his best friend, I know I need to treasure it now while it lasts.......
8. His frekles and big blue eyes are so irrisitable (sp) and he tells me I'm the best mommy on the whole earth, his words, not mine!!
1. Smile and laugh are the best things to see and hear.
2. He is a momma's boy and I hope it never changes!
3. I love his hair in the morning its all fuzzy. And he usually wakes up in a good mood!
4. He is SO ticklish and LOVES to be tickled. He will let anyone who wants to tickle him.
5. He says High-ya and kicks his little leg out and its so funny!
6. A kiss from Matthew will brighten anyone's day!
7. I love his voice and as he is saying more words its just so sweet and innocent!
8. He too likes to climb up in my lap and cuddle!
I tag Alice, Angie and Mindi