Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Oh hi

School ended on May 24th for William and I and was over 2 weeks before that for Matthew! We haven't done much.  
We've had a few play dates and gone swimming a few times. We have a Pass of all Passes which gets us into a water park and a few other places. We also have a zoo pass, which we used today because I can't go swimming for 5 days, my feet are taped to see if orthotics will help my Plantar Faciitis.  Which is the reason I'm blogging right now and not running Ragnar. This is the 2nd year in a row that an injury has kept me from Ragnar, and actually I think last year is was Plantar Faciitis..... So fingers crossed...
AJ is HILARIOUS and has been TONS of fun lately, both actual fun and "fun" like if I have to deal with you for one more hour one of us may not survive, "fun".  He refuses to potty train, which with one bathroom and 5 people using it, I'm not in a hurry, although being done with diapers would be FABULOUS!! And a HUGE money saver.
I am now aroma touch technique certified and I'm in LOVE with doTERRA!! They have FOREVER changed me! 
More to come.....

No comments: