Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So incredibly proud!

My husband is going to graduate with his bachelor's in management on May 5th!!!! He has been working hard for almost a year to finish up the last 6 or so classes he needed to do to get his degree!! It has been a LONG time coming, and I'm so proud of him for going back and finishing what he started.
He wants to try to make things at his current place of employment better before he looks elsewhere.  I'm having re-accuring dreams of companies outside of Utah that offer him fabulous jobs and that he turns them down because they aren't in Utah, and I wake up REALLY mad at him. Maybe I just have an itch to get out of the state or something? I have high hopes and and I love and trust Andy with my whole heart and I know he'll make the best decision for our family.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is exciting. congrats to him, and to you for supporting him. it is a total team effort. :)

Missionary Momma said...

How exciting for your family! It takes a lot of work to go back to school when you have responsibilities outside of just yourself so good for Andy for doing it and awesome to you for supporting him and holding up house and home. What a terrific example you are both setting for your midgets! =)

Kristina P. said...

That is great news! Congrats to him!

The Circus said...

woot woot! It probably hasn't been easy on either of you. School's a big sacrafice when you have a family. I'm happy for you guys and I hope it leads to bigger and better things.

Emily S said...

Wow, that is really awesome! Exciting to think of the future . . .

Alice said...

Yeah! Does he have any specfic plans right now? So excited for you guys. We wish you all the best!

P.S. Nolan was just asking about Will the other day. He mentioned he might write Will a letter for his birthday. (?) Anyways, let Will know we're thinking of him

Take Care and Good luck!