Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Where oh where has this damn day gone?

I had GREAT intentions today. I was going to get up and go to the gym at 5 AM, nope got back in bed because I realized I only got about 4 hours of actual sleep. I intended on finishing 2 sewing projects, I finished one and by that time it was already 1:00.  I threw dinner in the crock pot and then suddenly it was quarter to 5 and my sister-in-law was knocking on my door to come get Peter.  WTH?? Now its 7:00 and not one thing has been cleaned or put in its proper place. And what am I doing? Looking at blogs and things online that I cannot buy right now, TIME WASTING is what it cracks down to, I hate you internet. Or actually I hate you weak will power.
 :-p

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds oddly familiar. I can't even tell you one productive thing i did all day.

Liz said...

Sounds just like my day, except at 8 months pregnant the gym and 5am are no where on my lists. At least you worked on your sewing project, I looked at mine and walked of and then cried about my new haircut. Hormones raging i guess..

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I know just how you feel. URG.

Ami said...

NEVER enough hours in the day. Even if I turn the computer off (gasp) I still am so far behind on everything that catching up in this lifetime doesn't really seem possible. I mean, I guess it *could* happen...

mrs.boring stay at homer said...

This is pretty much my day every day over here. By the time I do school with the homeschoolers, throw in some laundry and clean up some dishes, it's time for dinner and bedtime routines. Internet is a two edged sword. It's nice to meet new people and get encouragement but it also is a huge time waster!

There's always tomorrow, right? ( :