Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Redo or just do I guess

As I've mentioned before we have lived in our home for 8 years now.  We actually built our home. Our bedroom has never really been decorated.  So I'm going to make a new bedspread and curtains. I made Andy come with me to pick out the material. I really like what he picked. Now I need to get down to business.  
Paint. Well Andy worked in the paint department at Home Depot and so he does the paint. The kitchen and living room were hard to paint and the paint needs to be touched up, badly.  Part of me REALLY wants to change the color in the living room to something lighter because I think if we went lighter it would open the room up more. Andy will need some convincing.... Both the living room and the bedroom color...

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Tell me about it! I have a whole house that needs decor. Finally this week I had a breakthrough and figured out the direction to go in!

Make sure you post your results!!!

Grandma Princess said...

Awesome you get some new decor in the master-bedroom! Hope you get the paint finished while you can still open the windows for venting & drying-LOL. Good Luck.
Ohhh just to share Mickey Mouse has some amazingly cool pumpkins!!!
Every little thing is fun & magical. The 1st night Trick or Treat Party was SOLD Out-But Rocking Fun!! We got soo much candy. And the weather was perfect, the halloween fireworks were cool too. Have a good week! Pam D.

jessicaclarke said...

Have fun decorating, we are in the process of reorganizing our home which is taking forever. BTW I miss napping with my boys I did with my oldest and even my 2nd sometimes, but now my oldest doesn't nap so I don't get to anymore