Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where did the summer go?

Its almost over and I can't believe it!! I feel like it just started. Okay, next summer will be the summer of all summers. Including, but not limited to camping, fishing, picnics, pool parties, running in sprinklers, visiting as many parks as we can, and turning off all electronics for at least 2 days...... Maybe there is still time to do some of these things. August 22nd is fast approaching, so is the 16th which is our 10th wedding anniversary! Totally unbelievable!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I cannot wait for school to start. I need the normal!!!

You should totally come see me! There are some really awesome places to stop on the way to my house and when you get here...play, play, play! Maybe next summer!!!

Unknown said...

I need another summer. Our list was the greatest idea I found on the internet, and I will be doing it again. I am sad to see summer end, because it was awesome.