Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

In the meantime...

I'm working on a very witty, very amusing and informational blog. In the meantime here are some updates:

  • Andrew will be 1 on WEDNESDAY!
  • I ran this week, didn't die, but did mange to welcome back en-grown toenails, super cool.
  • Andrew walked about 10 steps between Andy and I the other night, since then he will NOT do it.
  • We are going to go to 2 parades tomorrow (July 4th), I think we are a little crazy and glutton for punishment.
  • I'm not as mad anymore about being called to the nursery again at church, I mean really its not their fault that I don't get any spiritual growth from being with them for 2 hours nor is it their fault that Andrew is a terror and trying to stay through Sacrament meeting is something akin to a UFC match.
  • We went swimming yesterday for the first time this summer, it was pretty spectacular.
  • William's face got burned, as did parts of my arms and chi-chis.
  • Andrew burned his hand yesterday on a hot black door, it blistered but is doing fine today. He cried for about 2 hours straight, can't say that I blame him. Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Emily S said...

Hooray for Will's baptism, that is so awesome. BTW, I'd totally switch for nursery, I enjoy the Sunday-only-completely-defined-responsibility portion of the nursery. Let's put in for a transfer. :) Good luck w those burns!