- Andrew will be 1 on WEDNESDAY!
- I ran this week, didn't die, but did mange to welcome back en-grown toenails, super cool.
- Andrew walked about 10 steps between Andy and I the other night, since then he will NOT do it.
- We are going to go to 2 parades tomorrow (July 4th), I think we are a little crazy and glutton for punishment.
- I'm not as mad anymore about being called to the nursery again at church, I mean really its not their fault that I don't get any spiritual growth from being with them for 2 hours nor is it their fault that Andrew is a terror and trying to stay through Sacrament meeting is something akin to a UFC match.
- We went swimming yesterday for the first time this summer, it was pretty spectacular.
- William's face got burned, as did parts of my arms and chi-chis.
- Andrew burned his hand yesterday on a hot black door, it blistered but is doing fine today. He cried for about 2 hours straight, can't say that I blame him. Ta ta for now.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
In the meantime...
I'm working on a very witty, very amusing and informational blog. In the meantime here are some updates: