Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Tomorrow Andy and I will go see Part 2 of The Deathly Hallows, and I honestly CANNOT WAIT! Harry Potter is amazing, I SO wish JK Rowling would write 10 more Harry Potter books, seriously. I think I love it so much because Andy and I read the books together, the first 5 we read out loud to each other. We were going to go a midnight showing but we would have had to sit on the first 3 rows, we didn't want to do that, so we are going tomorrow and get to sit where we like to sit! YAY for reserved seating!! I also can't believe that its all coming to an end. So on to the next books that are going to be turned into movies: THE HUNGER GAMES! I'm anxiously awaiting for that to come out too!!! Such great books!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

We are going tonight too!

Ami said...

I have to wait for the DVD. I can't take the crowd in the theater. Part of my anxiety disorder, partly I just hate rude people.

:)

Hope you had a great time at the movie!!