Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family, Disney, and the zoo

I have the best family! Tonight we are going with Andy's family to dinner, we are so excited to go out with them, we always have fun when we are all together so it will be fun to go without the children.  Speaking of Andy's family, my mother-in-law has graciously offered to take the baby while we go to Disneyland!! While it makes me sad to leave him it will be SO much easier without him and I think we will have more fun without him. Talk about being a great mother-in-law, mine takes the cake!

Tomorrow we are having a birthday/Easter party at my grandparents, we had a tradition of going out to my great-grandparents house every Easter and having a huge egg hunt and having dutch oven chicken and potatoes, and seeing as this is probably the last time we will be able to have a big family party at their house we are going to have dutch oven chicken and potatoes!!

Matthew is 5 today! Time has gone by way too fast. Yesterday we went to the zoo, and we figured out that if we go to the zoo twice it would pay for a season pass so we went ahead and got a season pass, so we will be able to enjoy it all year long!! It was a beautiful day, chilly, but sunny, and we had fun. The baby was good for the most part but we had to get him out of the stroller and carry him for a while, so it makes me SO thankful that my in-laws are taking him while we go to Disneyland.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have awesome family!!!

Mallory said...

I really really miss dutch oven chicken. Uncle Hal (well your grandpa) makes it the best. I should get his recipe.