Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I ran...

I ran 3 miles today, it took me 43 minutes.
But I felt GREAT!
I'm trying to be positive and think good things so while I was running I was thinking that I felt great and looked great and I didn't need to stop, I think it worked.
I'm also setting off mental Pac-Man's at night to eat all my fat while I sleep. 
Its a tip I heard from Ali Vincent, the first female Biggest Loser, hey it worked for her, why not me!!

5 comments:

The Circus said...

I think that's an awesome idea!!! Go Tiff!

Jules said...

Run like mad! That sounds really miserable, but I'll trust you that it felt great!

Heather Bankhead said...

i totally think positive thinking works. i also talk to myself, "dear knees, i know you're hurting, thanks for keeping-on-going even though you're screaming at me to stop smushing you into the pavement."

Heather said...

You are working hard! Way to go! That is awesome!

Grandma Princess said...

All that work will help you in Disneyland.
Hope you have already sent for the Disney planning Dvd...the boys would love it! There is a count down for the computer too.

Have you checked out the Disney Blog? They have some fun tidbits.

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/

Have a good weekend.
Pam D.