Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OH MY!!!

Today I found out that Matthew and his friend A (she lives across the street and is 3 weeks older than him) are always hugging and kissing each other at school.  A's mom called to see how she was doing in class and the teacher told her that that was the only problem they ever have with her..... But when they are playing at home they never hug and kiss so we are thinking that they are each others "security blankets", but still I wonder why they haven't let us know that there was a problem.  They are only 4, but still they should of let us know so we could talk to them about it.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think it's normal at that age, but yeah, they should have told you!

Liz said...

I caught Kelty kissing a boy once. It is so funny how random these cute kiddos can be. It makes you wonder what else they do or say when we aren't around.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!

Heather said...

They should have told you instead of just telling A's mom about it.