Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Phones and such

I've had a blackberry for the last 2 years, I just learned how to blog from my phone, I was going to blog more from my phone, I've enjoyed having the internet and being on facebook with my phone (minus my 2 month hiatus from facebook) I don't really NEED a smart phone, yes they are nice and yes it was fun, but it's not really worth the extra $30 a month data plan, Andy had a blackberry too but we decided that $60 was just TOO much so he went back to his regular flip phone, I would have gone back to a regular phone but my Chocolate (cute little pink slide phone from Verizon) was no longer working, and I needed a good calender with reminders and such because of my work.  Andy liked my blackberry and would use it quite often, just for fun, so we decided that he could have a data plan and I would go back to a regular messaging phone, we just did this on Saturday, I have to admit I feel a bit lost and out of touch without my phone. I only read email from my phone, now I have to get on the computer and blogging all has to be done from the computer, oh well its okay, Andy got the cool R2D2 Droid and LOVES it so I will have to adjust and just be happy that my husband is happy, he deserves it....

I'm making mine and the babies costumes for Halloween, I'm going to be a bag of M&M's and he is going to be a blue M&M, I am going to my friend's parents party, the person with the best costume gets $100, so keep your fingers crossed and I promise to post pictures!!! Andy is working graveyards this weekend ='( so he can't come, otherwise he would of been a bag of peanut M&M's ;)

Hopefully in a week or 2 I will be posting some GOOD news, keep us in your thoughts and prayers..... In the mean time here are some pictures.

At the Pumpkin Walk showing off their spiders!

Cute jammies from Grandma Sharon! Thanks Grandma!

Cute outfit from Aunt Jeannette! Thanks!!

Matthew's cool spider up close

William's spider



16 weeks old and SO big and Happy!!

I love his smile!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cute pics! And those costumes sound fun.

I can't believe how much we pay for our Smart Phones, but we both have them, and love them.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

What adorable little boys you have. :)

Yeah. We have smart phones, too. And as much as I wish the cost was lower, they've saved us big money. I love being able to go to amazon.com and check ratings on things when I'm out shopping. It's saved us from getting something and regretting it later! :)