Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

GREAT DAY!!

We blessed the baby today at church, it was FAB! Both of the AMAZING men Andrew is named after were there (his dad of course) and Andy's grandpa James was there, who by the way is in his late 90's, AND hasn't needed any assistance until recently, so he now lives with Andy's parents, it was SO great!! Because we live in a TINY house my brother and sister in law who live less than a mile from us graciously offered to host the luncheon after, the food was great and the company was GREAT!  I feel SO blessed to have an amazing husband that honors his priesthood and to have so many wonderful and loving family members. 
The ONLY bad/sad thing we got 3 pictures and the camera died, not even a family pic :'( oh and I had on a girdle, pantyhose, and high heels for WAY WAY too long!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The dreaded high heels and girdle combination!

Love baby blessings.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Awww. Sounds like you had a lovely time. :)

Heather said...

What a wonderful day for your family!! Blessing days are so special!

I'm with you about having a husband who honors his priesthood. It doesn't get any better than that!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Stupid cameras! Why don't we just go back to the old cardbord tube with a pinhole. Those things never die!!


Haha...I think I am funny.