Tomorrow could be the day!! I will have an amniocentisis tomorrow morning and as long as that comes out A-OK then we will be having baby AJ tomorrow afternoon!! If the amnio is not good then I will be here one more week and they will deliver him at 37 weeks.... I'm SO DONE! I want to go home and take my baby with me! I'm SO appreciative of all those that have stepped up and helped, but man alive, I need to be at home. My boys are missing their mom and I'm sure missing my boys. On the up side I've been getting a lot of rest, and I've gotten 2 photo books done online. I'm super excited that it could possibly be done tomorrow but I'm also super scared that I either won't be able to take him home with me or I will have to wait another week, which would completely break my heart, but I would know its what's best for the baby. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!