Don't be shy!

I LOVE comments!!!! And if you comment on mine then I will come comment on yours!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whew, I have 13 more weeks not 11!! And what to do for his birthday?

Today my youngest was invited to go to his first birthday party, and because his older brother is friends with my oldest he was invited too.  So we went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo, it has like 10 big blow up bouncers and the boys all had a BLAST!  My youngest had to come and tell me every time he went down a slide, it was cute, I'm happy my oldest didn't break anything, he kept diving at the end of the slide, knock on wood we haven't had any broken bones yet!!  My friend Emily was there with her 3 boys and she asked me how far along I was and I told her I was 26 weeks, and then I said "Oh my, that means I'm having the baby in 11 weeks!!"  My doctor said at my last appointment that the goal is to get me to 37 weeks, due to the diabetes and blood pressure it isn't safe to go longer than that, I guess......  So that will be the week of July 11th, which is 13 weeks away, NOT 11!! Whew, I have a bit more time than I thought to get ready.

The weather here has been HORRID this week and its not supposed to get better by Friday, we were going to go to the zoo for my youngest birthday, but its supposed to be raining/snowing on and off all day.  So now what should we do??  He would just be happy to go play at McDonald's, so we may just do that, who knows, and what do you get a kid that when you ask him what he wants says a cake??  Well we got him a cake and he didn't eat ANY of it......

                                    Latest bump picture..... Hopefully the next post I will have my picture of me and Ali Vincent and be able to tell that tale of meeting her!!!

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You look so good! You should be so proud of yourself.
Love you sweetie!

Unknown said...

whozaa's this has gone by fast!!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

What a sweet picture! :)

You look happy.

Emily S said...

11 does not sound like a lot! That's a good thing, right? I think my boys had their dreams come true at that place - bouncing is awesome.